What no one tells you about losing your virginity
They told what they would have liked to hear before their first time
Bustle posted 14 things that NOBODY told you about losing your virginity. The following people told what they would have liked to hear before their first time.
1. “I did not have absolute joy, and then I felt my vagina fall”
2. “You most likely will not have an orgasm the first time. Maybe you think you did, but 10 years later, when you really experience a REAL orgasm, you can realize how wrong you were. ”
3. “It’s not supposed to hurt a lot, but if it was, then your partner did something wrong. Really”.
4. “Not all have hymen. Some girls broke it when they were girls riding a bicycle or riding a horse, or because they really are very active. NOT all bleed in their first relationship. ”
5. “It’s okay if after you pass you feel someone else, and it’s also okay if after doing it you do not feel different. Each one is different. ”
6. “The experience will not be incredible, so do not expect too much”.
7. “What NO ONE tells you is how funny people look when they have sex, so do not laugh because you’ll ruin the moment.”
8. “You’re a good person, it does not matter if you have a lot of sex or not. No one has to tell you when and how. ”
9. “The first thing I noticed was the noise made by our genitals and made me wonder if we were doing it wrong. Sound like wet slaps “.
10. “Nobody tells you that the lubricant will be your best friend”.
11. “It does not have to be mind-blowing, you do not have to feel love, and the fact that you do not see rainbows and fireworks does not mean that you’ve done it wrong.”
12. “I felt that it was not a great moment and life continued as if nothing had changed, and that is that you are made to believe that it is a crucial moment, perhaps for some it is, but I do not think it was. There are better things than sex like the first kiss I gave, it was amazing. Feeling someone’s tongue in your mouth is, in a way, rare. ”
13. No one will probably tell you that perhaps your first time will almost always be bad. ”
14. “The second time is amazing. You feel better, more confident of what you are doing and more connected with your partner because you have already overcome the strange question of whether you are doing well. ”